Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Big Question!!!!

Okay, I've had several people ask me what I'm doing with my rebate check. When I respond that I'm paying off a bill - They exclaim NOOO! DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF!!!!

You know, go on a nice vacation, go shopping, update your t.v. girl, 'cause.. um.. you only have one and it is not a flat screen. The bills will always be there....

Well, one less bill to pay is something for myself, freeing up some money every month and getting even closer to being completely and totally debt free IS SOMETHING FOR MYSELF!!!

The way things are going we will all to have to use our rebates as emergency funds for gas, milk and eggs anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm doing something for myself too - it's called a spa day!!! ha ha - okay - i'll think about it!