Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Say Goodbye To Expensive Gym Memberships!


No contracts, cancel anytime - ONLY  10 BUCKS A MONTH. Yes, this is what made my jaw drop. I pay $10 to drop in on a good gym class at some places, you mean I could have full access for ony $10? Yep. Okay, so wait a minute, what is the sign-up fee? You know that $100, no $99 - you're waiting until I agree to spring that on me right? Nope... only $10.  So you mean to tell me $10 to sign up and $10 per month? Ah... yep!

Guess what else? Come as you are, no one is staring at you like 'wow you should really work out a little harder if you want to lose all that'. The staff is not harassing you to join by making you feel as like a loser if you don't. You may not get group classes, but a convenient in and out workout on new equipment. I love it, who ever came up with the idea is a genius! Saves time and your dime!!!! This is the next best thing to finding the $2.00 dry cleaners!

So find one near you and say buh - bye to expensive gym memberships!!

Check it out:

Planet Fitness

Fitness 19

Your Financial Coach,
~Dorethia
http://www.connercoaching.com/
dorethia@connercoaching.com

No comments: