Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Change? - No Thank You.

We all balk at change sometimes. No matter how progressive we are or how flexible, there are times when we wish things would stay the same. I experienced  this recently while entering one of my favorite
remote-office-coffee-house locations. I rushed in, secured my spot and could not wait to order my favorite sandwich. A wonderful chicken salad variety on honeywheat bread! I'm getting hungry thinking about it! Well, they no longer served it! But politely offered me another version that was creamier and included almonds and cranberries. NO THANK YOU! The original was PERFECT to me....why did they have to mess up a good thing?

Some of us are experiencing this in our finances. We were doing fine or getting on our feet, when something unexpected invaded our lives. Whether it is an illness, job loss, or other blow to our financial progress, we have to adapt, regroup, and find another route to overcome the situation. Remember that there is ALWAYS a solution - NO situation is hopeless. Don't get discouraged by having to start over, just be diligent and you will be surprised at how quickly you recover!

~Dorethia

Make a great impact this Christmas! Give the Gift of Financial Coaching! http://www.connercoaching.com/
________________________________________

No comments: