Thursday, August 16, 2007

Welcome to My Blog


Hey!!

Glad u came, hope you hang out a little while, make some comments, share some ideas and resources. This is a personal finance blog where I will be sharing tips, articles, and other helpful information to help folks get on track when it comes to handling their money.

Other times I will be ranting and raving about issues of the day. Those who know me are aware that I have a comment about everything and think I know a lot. :-) But I also want to have some fun and discuss some not-so-deep topics as well. Sorry Pet lovers, I can not relate - therefore no pet conversations allowed!!

-Dorethia

The man with experience is not at the mercy of a man with an opinion....
Jesse Duplantis

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No pet comments! Come on now you know I love my Babe! She is my pride and joy.

Color Online said...

Hi Dorethia,

Thanks for the nod and commenting at Color Online. Next month we are planning workshops, discussions and forums for National Women's History Month. Let's connect and talk about you sharing your knowledge with our youth. Want to kick around some ideas about how we can also support what you do.
Peace,
Color Online